Disclaimer: I received a pair of CEP Compression Tall Socks 3.0 to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
What’s one thing you wear almost every day that typically gets very little attention…most likely you’re thinking about your socks. But honestly, if you are a runner, socks play an important role in comfort, support, blood circulation, and of course style. So, lets talk socks!!
CEP Compression is a company that sells….yep, you guessed it, compression gear. I think CEP Compression says it best when they say:
CEP Compression Website
“OUR INTELLIGENT SPORTSWEAR IS PROVEN TO HELP IMPROVE PERFORMANCE, PREVENT INJURY, AND SPEED UP RECOVERY”
I was lucky enough to test the CEP Compression Tall Socks 3.0 over the last month or so and am happy to share with you my thoughts on these socks below. These are tall socks (length ends just below the knee) that make use of high-tech yarns and have a natural fitting toe box. I would agree on both fronts here; the socks feel so smooth to the touch (no rough or harsh feeling at all) and there is no excessive squeezing feeling on my toes. They have a nice comfortable feel on the end of my feet. Here are my other thoughts:
- The fit of these socks is spot on. I used their size chart to determine which pair to order. Their sizes are based on the measurement around the largest part of your calf, so if you take this little step when determine which size to order, you should be happy with them size wise when you get them, I know I was!
- These feel like they have just a little bit more in length then other compression socks I have worn. I like to wear mine just below the knee, and with the length of the CEP Compression socks I don’t feel like I have to stretch the socks out to their near breaking point to get to that length.
- To me the Tall Socks 3.0 have more of a simplistic design to them that I am all for! I like that they have something besides just a straight one color tone to them, but that the contrasting color choice and design is very straight forward and appealing.
- These socks feel like they have a little extra cushion everywhere the accent color is, so on the heal, on the toe box, and even on the top and back of the sock where the straight line accent is. You can really feel the difference with these socks compared to other brands when it comes to cushion on your feet.
- I can not say enough good things about the quality of these socks. They have a very smooth feeling to the touch. They also have good bounce back when you stretch them out. The extra cushioning adds comfort in knowing that the typical weak spots in socks are covered here.
- Compression socks are getting expensive these days, and I would say that CEP Compression falls right in line with that at a current price point of $59.95 per pair. I would add that they have free shipping on all online orders and a 30 day money back guarantee if for any reason you don’t like the socks, so at least you shouldn’t feel stuck with them if for any reason they don’t work out for you.
Here are reviews from other BibRave Pros who tested the CEP Compression Tall Socks 3.0. These are from both male and female runners who tested these socks. You can also see the variety of colors of these socks in their reviews. (Becky, Lissa, Jenn, Danielle, Kim, Logan, Scott)
These aren’t the only socks that CEP makes. They have a variety of styles and lengths of socks that they sell. I’ve even tested their Merino Socks for Recovery and Trail Merino Socks before (link) and loved them all!! Follow them on social media to see their awesome product lines (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).